Saturday, December 10, 2011

Knitting With Pee-Wee

My husband sent me a video the other day that really hit home.  It was a clip from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.  A quote from the video is  "It's like you're unravelling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting....".  I never knew I would be able to relate to Pee-Wee so well.  Only I'm not doing the unravelling - I am the one who's doing the knitting. 

Pee-Wee Knitting VideoPee-Wee Knitting Video

The holiday rush has hit and I really must say it's been pretty awesome.  Sure, I enjoy sleep and sanity like everyone else but sales are what I am thriving on right now.  So the 9 1/2 - 10 hours of sleep I'm accustomed to getting has pretty much been cut in half.  Yes, I realise 9 1/2 to 10 hours a night is a bit excessive but what can I say?  I am a freak and I am quite proud of that fact.  I hope I will be doing the sales dance well into next month.  Enough of this jibber jabber, back to knitting and knitting and knitting!  Happy holiday's everyone!!
AutumnAndAmber on Etsy
Unisex Cowl


Coffee Cozy



1 comment:

  1. hahaha, that's one of my son's favorite movies...congrats on the busy business...so keep knitting!
    Debbi
    - ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete